On July 17th, 2017, we said goodbye to Hello 200 and removed it from the app store. It'd been 2 years, and the Hello 200 community had done thousands of 200s. But we could no longer support the app, so we removed it from the app store. On September 19th, 2017, Hello 200 was shut down completely.
Articles in this section
- What is a MeYou Health account?
- I'm trying to sign up, why can't you find me?
- Where can I find support for Daily Challenge, Walkadoo, or QuitNet?
- How do I sync my step tracker?
- How do I change my email address or password?
- How do I update my email notification preferences?
- How do I reset my password?
- What does it mean that my account is already sponsored?
- How do I know who my sponsor is?
- Where can I learn more about Hello 200?