Note: Before contacting MeYou Health support, please make sure to enter any other version of your first name (a nickname or your full name, for example), any other last names, and/or any older zip codes that were once on file for you. Many eligibility mismatches can be resolved by enrolling with different combinations of this information. Read on for further detail.
If you are trying to enroll in our programs and see an error message that states "Sorry! We couldn't find a match with your information," all this means is that we don't have an exact match for what you have entered within the eligibility roster that was provided to us by your program sponsor.
This can happen for a few reasons:
1) If you are new to your employer or insurer and we simply don't have your information yet -- it can take up to 45 days after the start of your benefits for your information to appear in the eligibility file.
2) If a piece of information such as your zip code or last name has changed recently; please try using any other/older zip codes or last names that may be on file for you.
3) If you are entering a slightly different version of your name than your employer has on file. Try entering a nickname as well as your full first name (for example, try both Nick and Nicholas). Alternatively, if your name has a suffix you need to enter (jr or sr), or a hyphen that has been provided to us as a space (Jones Drew instead of Jones-Drew).
4) A mistake was made in the spelling or formatting of your name or another data point.
If none of these reasons apply and you need additional assistance, please contact our support team. So we may best assist you, please include the following information in your request:
- your first name
- your last name
- your date of birth
- your zip code
- your gender
- your employer, and how you heard about the program